Yesterday I posted a cheat-sheet found over at Iced Jems, a blog by Jem for all sweet-tooth-owners :)
I crawled the whole blog for hours and stumbled upon this delicious recipe!
To make these little hotties, you’ll need:
1 pack of Oreos
100 g creme cheese
200 g white chocolate
- Crush the Oreos in a blender or food processor and set aside a handful for later.
- Mix the remaining crumbles with the creme cheese untill you have a dark and sticky mixture.
- Roll the mixture into truffles and set aside in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- When the truffles are firm it’s time to dip them in melted white chocolate and sprinkle them with the Oreo crumbles you set aside earlier.
- Wait for the chocolate to harden and MUNCH! \(◠‿◠)/
This recipe makes about 12 truffles, depending on the size of the truffles.