Hi peeps 🙂
Some months ago I posted a recipe for granola consisting of nuts (mainly) and flax seeds.
I just made a new batch today and thought I would post the recipe in English for you 🙂
200 g almonds
150 g cashews
150 g hazelnuts
150 g flax seeds
3 tsp. grounded cinnamon
80 g white sugar*
* I used artificial sweetener (powder) in the amount that equals the sweetness of 80 g of white sugar – look at the package to calculate the amount that you’ll need, it depends on the brand and what sort of artificial sweetener you use.
- Chop the nuts well and roast them in a dry pan for a few minutes with flax seeds and cinnamon.
- Add the sugar/artificial sweetener and mix everything thoroughly.
- When the sugar/artificial sweetener has melted, pour the granola out on a large cold platter or a baking sheet for it to cool down.
- When the granola has cooled, store in an airtight container.
3 tbsp. of granola = 100 calories = 418 kJ
I eat the granola on Skyr with thawed blueberries 🙂
You can convert g to oz here
almonds, blueberries, breakfast, cashews, cinnamon, flax seeds,
granola, hazelnuts, nuts, nutty, recipe, Skyr