Hi peeps 🙂
It’s important to get out, be romantic and ‘couple-like’ elsewhere than just at home
– show your love in public, trust me there’s something about it that works!
I came up with a list of ideas and thought I might share it here on the blog
for you peeps to be inspired 🙂
Let’s get some dating goin’ on!
- Have a picnic at a park or the beach.
- Go to the arcade.
- One word: go-karts!
- Go on a group date and play paintball.
- Grab a pair of binoculars, go the beach and watch birds, ships or the horizon.
- Go bowling.
- Take your date stargazing on a frosty night with hot chocolate and mittens.
- The cliché trip to see the sunset or sunrise still works!
- Go kayaking down the local river – don’t forget life jackets 😉
- Have a bonfire at the beach and roast marshmallows.
- Go ice-skating.
- Take a walk in the rain sharing an umbrella.
- Write down your dreams, put them in an air-tight bottle and let them float out in to the ocean.
- Go to the park and feed the birds or ducks.
- Build a sandcastle at the beach.
- If snow is falling grab a sledge and go have fun!
- If you’re not the shy type water parks are the best!
- Go snorkeling at the beach.
- Try roller-skating.
- Visit the zoo or an aquarium (one of my favourites!)
- Have a horror movie marathon.
- Try new foods at restaurants.
- A trip to the cinema is a classic.
- Wine tasting gets you talking quickly 😉
- Go fountain hopping!
- Spend an afternoon at the skater park (that is, if any one of you do skate…).
- Build a snowman together.
- Go catch tadpoles together.
I love that you can use these ideas for both a first date and a “relationship touch-up” 🙂
Which ones would you like to do?
activities, boyfriend, couples, dating, girlfriend, ideas, love, picnic, stargazing