“Brownie in a mug you say, Frida?”
Yep! Made in less than 5 minutes using the microwave 🙂
“A mug in the microwave… With brownie baking in it… In less than 5 minutes?!
You kiddin’ me?!”
How to make this delicious, quick and yummy’licious fudge-like brownie:
- 4 tablespoons sugar (white, granulated and all regular sugar)
- 4 tablespoons flour (all-purpose)
- 2 tablespoons pure cocoa powder (not the mix-kind with added sugar)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons water (maybe a bit more)
- A pinch of salt
- Mix all dry ingredients in a mug.
- Add wet ingredients.
- Stir well to mash all clumps of flour and cocoa.
The consistency should be like when baking a regular cake – “sticky wet”.
If necessary, add a little more water.
- Put mug in the microwave on high for about 1-2 minutes.
Start with 1 minute, then check the brownie – it should be a little wet in the centre when done.
- Munch! ☜(˚▽˚)☞
Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream (>‿•)
Please let me know how it turns out, if you try this recipe 🙂
brownie, chocolate, cocoa, fudge, recipe