Hi Peaches 🙂
Isn’t it about time I post a delicious recipe? It’s been ages since the last one and now I have the time to sit down and write one.
I have a lot of recipes I wanna share with you peeps, but picked the one I recently used and boy that was a success! Mmmm…
Asian Chicken Soup
- 2 dl Jasmine rice
- 1 small can of coconut milk (165 ml)
- 1½ dl water
- 1½ liter chicken stock
- 450 g chicken breast fillets
- 2 pieces of lime leaves or a little grated lemon peel
- 2 small chillies (seedless)
- 200 g edamame soy beans
- 150 g snow peas
- 2 stalks of celery
- 2 stalks of spring onions
- Fish sauce
- Fresh cilantro
- Cook the rice in coconut milk and water according to the instructions on the package.
- Bring chicken stock to a boil in a large pot, add the chicken fillets, lime leaves and shredded chili without seeds and cook for 12 minutes. When done, cut the chicken fillets into small pieces and put them back in the pot.
- Cut snow peas, celery and spring onions into small pieces.
- Add all vegetables to the pot with chicken stock and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Bring to a boil and season with fish sauce.
- Serve the soup with a ball of rice and cilantro on top.
food, recipe, asian chicken soup, lime, rice, edamame, coconut milk, chili