Makes about 12 pcs.
- 300 g cooked chickpeas
- 1 onion
- 1 handful of fresh parsley
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp grounded coriander
- 1 tsp grounded cumin
- 2-3 cloves of garlic (crushed)
- ½ tsp salt
- Oil for frying
1. Mix all ingredients except for the eggs in a blender.
2. In a bowl, stir eggs and the chickpeas mix together.
3. Form into balls with a tbsp and your hand.
4. Fry in the oil until they’re brown and crispy.
5. You can pres them flat like I did – that way it’s easier to fry them properly than a ball
where you have to make sure it’s brown all around.
falafel, recipe, chickpeas, garlic, pita, cumin, coriander